Live in carers
Live in carers. An alcohol home detox can be a challenging and potentially dangerous process. It is important to have support and supervision during this time, especially if medical issues or severe withdrawal symptoms arise. Live-in carers can provide around-the-clock support and supervision during an alcohol home detox.
A live-in carer is a trained professional who provides in-home support and care for individuals who need assistance with daily tasks and activities. During an alcohol home detox, a live-in carer can provide support in the following ways:
- Monitoring vital signs: A live-in carer can monitor vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature to ensure that the individual is stable and safe during the detox process.
- Administering medication: If medication is prescribed during the detox process, a live-in carer can ensure that the medication is taken as directed and at the appropriate times.
- Managing symptoms: A live-in carer can provide emotional support and help manage symptoms such as nausea, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Providing healthy meals: A live-in carer can prepare and provide healthy meals and snacks to ensure that the individual is receiving proper nutrition during the detox process.
- Providing companionship: A live-in carer can provide companionship and emotional support during a challenging time. They can offer encouragement, listen to concerns, and provide a comforting presence.
In conclusion, a live-in carer can provide valuable support and supervision during an alcohol home detox. They can monitor vital signs, administer medication, manage symptoms, provide healthy meals, and offer companionship. If you are considering an alcohol home detox, it is important to discuss your options with a healthcare provider and to have a support system in place to ensure a safe and successful detox process.
Cetox offers two types of alcohol home detox home care.
What are carers – Live in carers
We can offer nurses, or carers who are in the same field as the client. For example a musician, we can send you a musician. The thing is this. The carers can be nurses, or not. It does not matter. The point is you have someone staying with you during your detox. Our nurses are on constant call to you and the carer, so at no point are you on your own. This is 24 hour care and support.
Under no circumstances can we offer an alcohol home detox to anyone who will be on their own. Our alcohol home detox has to be supported. This is the safest way for you, and we have a duty of care to look after you.
1/ Supervised program
2/ live in program
Home care. This section is about the live in alcohol home detox. It’s not always possible for the client to have 24 hour supervision for many reasons. We now offer the very popular live in alcohol home detox program including home care. This is where we send one of our home carers in to live with the client. They will administer medication and see the whole alcohol home detox program through from start to finish. Again this has proved to have an extremely high success rate and our carers have proven to be very popular amongst our clients.
Home care – Alcohol home detox
Our alcohol home detox programs can be carried out anywhere in the UK. After you have called our team, your alcohol home detox normally starts within 2 to 3 days, or can be sooner on request. If you would like any help or advice, call our team on tel: 07811 606 606
We offer residential rehab and alcohol detox programs through our own rehab centres.