What to expect alcohol home detox programs
What to expect. You will find our nurses very friendly. They are here to help you, not judge you. Plus they will give you more than enough time. We are also here 24 hours a day, as our are nurses. All our nurses are train addiction nurses. That is the field in nursing they have chosen to take. You will never be on your own.
Is it comfortable – What to expect
Yes. The medication used is exactly the same medication for alcohol used by all residential rehab centres. It is comfortable in the sense you will not suffer withdrawal as the medication stops the cravings. It makes you feel like you have had a drink, and your body will be happy with that. Then we reduce the medication down until all the alcohol is out of your body, and you can begin your new life without alcohol. You will not feel the reduction in medication, and you will soon be free from your addiction to alcohol.
Included in our programs
- Everything is treated in the strictest of confidence
- A minimum of 4 phone calls a day from your detox nurse
- 24 hour helpline direct to your detox nurse
- Affordable home detox price
- Available anywhere in the UK (Including The Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland)
- Phone assessment followed by home visit and assessment by your detox nurse
- No need to see your doctor as all medication prescribes by our nurses
- Live in – nurses also available
- Nothing will be put on your medical record
We are the only company in the UK offering this amount of care and support.
If you would like a little more information on our alcohol home detox program. Call us today. We are here 24 hours a day. Tel: 07811 606 606 now. We can help you, and we can start your alcohol home detox program today if you so wish.